This easy Peach Margarita is the perfect way to cool off on a hot day! Sweet and cold, this slushie-like cocktail is great for the spring and summer.
If you’re looking for something simple and reliable for your next happy hour, this peach margarita is an excellent option!
Like these Crown Royal Peach Shooters, the sweet peach flavor of this drink always makes me think of summer!
Why You’ll Love this Margarita Recipe
If you’re a fan of a classic margarita, you’ll love this easy peach variety! With fresh peaches, this frozen margarita has a distinct and sweet peachy flavor with a beautiful golden color.
Make this beverage by the pitcher and dole it out during happy hour or for spring and summer gatherings. This drink is a perfect way to beat the heat!
With a delicious peach puree and an extra citrus twist from orange liqueur, this cocktail is a sweet and refreshing beverage that your guests will adore.
Add this frozen peach cocktail to your Cinco de Mayo celebration for a festive and tasty beverage that all of your guests will love.
Easy Peach Margarita Ingredients
- 1 peach – a fresh peach is ideal for this recipe, as it will make your peach puree taste sweet and floral.
- 5 oz silver tequila – I like using silver tequila for this margarita, but feel free to use your favorite variety for best results.
- .5 oz Triple Sec – this delicious orange liqueur contributes an extra citrus twist that contrasts beautifully with the mild and sweet peach.
- 1 cup ice – ice cubes are necessary to create the slushy-like texture of this frozen margarita.
- Slice and peel a peach. Add the peach slices and the ice to the blender.
- Add 1 1/2 ounces of tequila.
- Add 1/2 ounce Triple Sec.
- Blend together until you have a slushy like consistency.
These easy but crowd-pleasing frozen margaritas will become a new happy hour staple!
Is Triple sec necessary for margaritas?
Your margarita will still turn out without the addition of Triple sec, but this liqueur provides the sweet and bitter fruity notes that many consider essential to a great margarita!
Which type of tequila is the best for margaritas?
Roca Patrón Silver is widely recognized as a fantastic tequila to use for margarita making, but other great varieties are Espolòn Blanco or ElVelo Blanco.
Typically, you’ll want to use a blanco tequila, which is also sometimes called silver.
Can I make this a non-frozen margarita?
Pour into a salt and/or sugar rimmed glass over the peach puree.
Can orange juice be substituted for Triple sec?
Technically yes, but it won’t quite bring the same notes that the liqueur would. If you want the slight citrus flavor without adding extra alcohol, orange juice is a fine substitution.
Popular Margarita Variations
- Raspberry Peach Margarita: the raspberry flavor can be achieved in a number of ways, including Grand Marnier peach raspberry liqueur or adding fresh or frozen raspberries.
- Strawberry Peach Margarita: add some sliced fresh strawberries to your blender with the peaches and ice.
- Skinny Girl White Peach Margarita: this low calorie drink comes already mixed and ready to go in the bottle!
- Peach Jalapeno Margarita: for this variation, you’ll want to make a jalapeno simple syrup by bring sugar, water, and half a sliced jalapeno to a simmer over the stove. For more detailed instructions, check out this guide.
- Generally, tequila, Triple sec, and lime juice are staples when it comes to margarita ingredients. If you want to add more alcohol than just the liqueur and tequila, peach schnapps would be a great addition to this peach margarita.
Other Recipes You’ll Love
- Poor Man’s Margarita – If you want to make some margaritas on a budget, try this recipe that utilizes limeaid to make a quick and inexpensive cocktail.
- Blue Raspberry Vodka Cocktail – This fun and colorful drink is garnished with gummy candies!
- Taco Dip – This warm dip made with ground beef is perfect served with tortilla chips and paired with your favorite margaritas.
- Peach Tarte – If you love peaches, you need to try this dessert recipe from Two Kooks in the Kitchen.
Frozen Peach Margarita Recipe
- 1 peach
- 1.5 oz silver tequila
- .5 oz Triple Sec
- 1 cup ice
- Slice and peel the peach.
- Add all of the ingredients to a high speed blender, and blend until you have a slushy like consistency.
- If you don't want to add extra alcohol with the liqueuer, try a splash of orange juice instead.
- Lime juice and peach simple syrup would make excellent additions to this cocktail.
- Omit the ice from the blender and pour chilled tequila and Triple sec over peach puree for a non-frozen version of this drink.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 199Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 3gSugar: 18gProtein: 2g