This fun and sweet Blue Raspberry Vodka Cocktail is garnished with gummy rings for a impressive beverage with so much character!
As the warmer months approach, you’re going to want to have some festive and refreshing cocktails on hand for parties, cookouts, picnics, or just to cool off on hot days!
Similar to this Vodka Raspberry Lemonade, this blue raspberry cocktail is a light and fruity drink with a gorgeous summery color!
Why You’ll Love these Cocktails with Blue Raspberry Vodka
Vodka and lemonade are a match made in heaven, especially for warm spring and summer days. Sweet and tangy, this stunning blue cocktail is a must-have for any home bartender.
Take a classic spiked lemonade and give it a fruity twist!
Made with blue raspberry flavored vodka and a special berry lemonade, you’ll love sipping one of these blue raspberry vodka drinks in the shade while you enjoy the gummy garnish.
A perfect combination of sweet and sour, this refreshing cocktail is great to make in large batches for parties and outdoor gatherings!
- Sunkist Berry Lemonade – this special lemonade gives this blue raspberry lemonade drink its signature light blue color.
- Blue Raspberry Vodka – I love the blue raspberry flavored vodka from Svedka, but any brand that makes a blue raspberry flavor will work here.
- Ice Cubes – this drink is best when it’s served ice cold.
- Blue Raspberry Gummy Rings – these sweet and sour gummy candies make a perfect garnish for this quirky drink!
- Fill glasses with ice cubes.
- Pour in one shot of blue raspberry vodka.
- Top with berry lemonade.
- Garnish with blue raspberry gummy rings.
What are some of the best raspberry vodka brands?
For regular raspberry vodka, some fantastic brands are Absolut, Smirnoff, Stoli, and Three Olives.
Svedka is the most popular blue raspberry vodka, but brands like Burnett’s and UV Blue also have blue raspberry flavored vodka.
How can I turn this drink into a blue raspberry vodka slush?
Instead of pouring over ice, add your ingredients to a cocktail blender, including the ice cubes. Blend until everything is incorporated.
You can adjust the consistency of your slush by either adding more ice (for a thicker drink) or more lemonade and/or vodka (for a thinner drink).
What are some other drinks to make with blue raspberry vodka?
This flavor of vodka goes great with classic lemonade, or you could mix it with something like lemon lime soda or even plain seltzer water for a slightly tropical but more mildly flavored drink.
What’s the difference between raspberry and blue raspberry?
Believe it or not, a lot of blue raspberry flavoring isn’t made with actual raspberries. Many of the flavors included are banana, pineapple, and cherry.
There is also a version of the flavoring made with a special kind of berry called the White Bark Raspberry, which turns a deep bluish purple when ripe.
Popular Variations and Substitutions
- If you can’t find berry lemonade, feel free to use classic lemonade. You can use some blue food coloring to try for that blue color, though with the yellow of the lemonade you may end up with something that’s more like an aqua greenish-blue.
- To make this drink fizzy, top it off with a bit of plain or raspberry flavored sparkling water.
- For a more complex flavor profile, use a citrus flavored vodka in addition to the blue raspberry vodka.
- Want something even more fun? Make a large batch of this drink and pour into popsicle molds, then pop in the freezer for blue raspberry vodka lemonade popsicles.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Jalapeno Chicken Poppers – These healthier chicken poppers are bursting with spicy flavor and perfect to serve as an appetizer or even a side dish.
- Mermaid Water – Another cocktail with a beautiful blue-green color, these drinks will transport your happy hour right to the beach!
- Spiked Peach Lemonade – Sweet and tart, this cocktail also uses gummy rings as a garnish. Serve alongside your Svedka blue raspberry vodka cocktails for a beautiful contrast.
- Homemade Lemonade – If you’re looking to make your own homemade lemonade, this post has some great tips and tricks for squeezing your own lemon juice and making the perfect lemonade from scratch!
Blue Raspberry Cocktail Recipe
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Pour in one shot of blue raspberry vodka.
- Top with Berry lemonade.
- Garnish the cocktail with blue raspberry gummy rings.
- Regular raspberry vodka can be substituted, though it will create a slightly different flavor.
- These cocktails can be poured into popsicles molds and frozen for blue raspberry vodka lemonade popsicles.
- Add a splash of sparkling water (unflavored or raspberry work great) for some fizz.
- Try a splash of citrus flavored vodka in addition to the blue raspberry to switch up the flavor of this cocktail.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 286Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 21mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 0gSugar: 38gProtein: 0g