This Skinny Bitch Cocktail has 100 calories and is quick and easy to make for happy hour! With 3 simple ingredients and just a few minutes of your time, you can have a whole round of these fizzy and refreshing cocktails.
Why You’ll Love this Skinny Cocktail
This simple cocktail is great for lovers of light and citrus-y drinks. With only 3 ingredients, putting together one of these Skinny Bitch Cocktails will only take you a minute or so, and best of all, each drink is only 100 calories!
That’s where these cocktails get their name. There’s a reason these quick club soda cocktails are the signature drink of the ladies of the Real Housewives of Sydney!
And if you love simple vodka cocktails like this skinny drink, you should also try my Cranberry Vodka Spritzers!
- Vodka – I used Grey Goose vodka for my drinks, but you can use whatever vodka you prefer to drink.
- Club Soda – plain sparkling soda water works great and gives these skinny cocktail drinks a refreshing fizzy lift.
- Lime Slices – add some color and a little zing of citrus flavor.
- Ice Cubes – this drink is best enjoyed ice cold, so be sure to serve over lots of ice cubes!
How to Make Skinny Bitch Cocktails
- Chill a glass, then fill with ice cubes.
- Pour in your vodka.
- Cut a slice of lime and squeeze the lime juice into glass.
- Top with club soda.
- Add another slice of lime for garnish.
If you prefer, you can mix this Skinny Bitch drink in a cocktail shaker. Here’s a beautiful Lefonte Cocktail Shaker made of glass and stainless steel – this will look gorgeous on your bar.
Can I use bottled lime juice in this skinny b drink?
Sure, you can use bottled in a pinch, but always try the real thing!
How do club soda and sparkling water differ?
Typically, drinks sold as “sparkling water” consist of water that is naturally carbonated mineral water that comes from springs or wells.
Club soda is very similar to sparkling water, but the carbonation and minerals are added by the manufacturer rather than occurring naturally.
They function in essentially the same ways and can be use interchangeably, though some people notice difference in taste from brand to brand due to different balances of minerals. Some people also find that club soda has a slightly salty taste.
What is the lowest calorie cocktail?
This Skinny Bitch Cocktail has approximately 100 calories, and it doesn’t get much lower than that when it comes to skinny vodka drink recipes!
Popular Variations and Substitutions
Flavored vodka is one easy ingredient that can change the overall taste of your cocktail. Use something citrus-y like lemon, lime, or grapefruit to go along with the lime, or try something like peach or raspberry to add some sweetness.
You could even go with something like cucumber for a refreshing twist on this skinny cocktail!
Likewise, using a flavored club soda is a great way to add some extra flavor and really make this cocktail your own.
Use a flavor that matches with your vodka or try to mix and match to see what flavor combinations you can create making your own skinny vodka cocktails!
Other Recipes You’ll Love
- Christmas Mimosas – A sweet and festive drink that’s perfect for the holidays but can be served any time of year!
- Whiskey Champagne Cocktail – With a touch of strawberry flavor, this elegant cocktail is perfect for any celebration.
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn – A quick and easy holiday treat.
- The Last Word Cocktail – Another tasty drink featuring lime from The Spruce Eats.
Skinny Bitch Cocktail Recipe
- 1 1/2 oz Vodka
- 5 oz club soda
- 1/2 oz lime juice, freshly squeezed
- ice cubes
- Fill a chilled glass with ice cubes.
- Pour in 1 1/2 shot glasses of vodka.
- Cut one slice of lime and squeeze the juice into the glass.
- Top with club soda.
- Add another lime slice for garnish.
- You can use bottled lime juice, but fresh lime juice is preferred.
- Substitute flavored vodka or club soda to customize this cocktail to your preference.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 101Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g