This pretty Cranberry Vodka Spritzer is a refreshing cocktail for all of your holiday entertaining. Whether you’re serving it as a wintertime pick-me-up or as a cold beverage to beat the heat in the summer, this spritzer is so simple to make and hits the spot every time!
Why You’ll Love This Cranberry Vodka Spritzer
Looking for easy holiday cocktails to make? This Cranberry Vodka Cocktail is the perfect choice for your Christmas cocktail party, but don’t save it just for December!
It also makes a tasty refreshing drink for hot summer afternoons – serve along side cold snacks and appetizers for a cocktail hour your guests will enjoy.
Five simple ingredients is all it takes to whip up this pretty cocktail – just look at those colors! How festive and perfect to serve your guests on holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving.
Five ingredients are all that’s needed to make this refreshing cocktail.
- Cranberry Vodka – gives you a refreshing burst of cranberry flavor.
- Cranberry Lime Seltzer Water – adds some carbonation for a fizzy effect.
- Lime – the addition of extra lime ties all of the flavors together.
- Rosemary – provides a holiday touch and makes these cocktails perfect for winter.
- Fresh Cranberries – a sweet and festive garnish!
- If you like, start by dropping a few ice cubes into your cocktail glass. Or you could use frosted glasses with cold vodka and juice – your choice!
- Using a shot glass, measure one ounce of cranberry vodka and pour into your cocktail glass.
- Cut a fresh lime (you can use bottled lime juice in a pinch) and squeeze some lime juice into the glass.
- Add cranberry lime seltzer water and fill almost to the top, then give it a stir.
- If you have some pretty cocktail skewers (like these ones), pierce some fresh cranberries and add a sprig of fresh rosemary (or two). Use as a garnish to add even more color. Or add some colorful cocktail umbrellas for an extra pretty touch, especially if you are whipping these up for a summer cocktail party.
- To make this drink non-alcoholic, simply eliminate the vodka! This makes a great drink to enjoy as a family.
- This spritzer is great any time of year, so don’t limit yourself to making it around the holidays!
- Use some lime juice to rim the glass and dip into coarse sugar to make these drinks an even sweeter treat.
- For even more cranberry flavor, add a splash of cranberry juice.
- Better yet, make some cranberry puree with some honey and stir it into your spritzer!
- Fresh lime also makes a great garnish on the rim of your glass.
- If you’re looking for a little something extra, substituting some of the seltzer water for ginger beer and add a completely different dimension to your spritzers.
- Mint leaves are another cool and tasty garnish for this drink.
- If you want more of a subtle drink, feel free to use plain vodka. Something sweet but versatile like vanilla vodka may also be a tasty choice!
This Cranberry Vodka Cocktail is a perfect signature drink for your next party!
What drink is made with vodka and cranberry?
- This drink is called a Cape Codder or Cape Cod, although it’s typically made with regular vodka and cranberry juice, whereas this spritzer is made with cranberry vodka and seltzer water.
What’s the difference between a Cosmopolitan and a Cape Cod?
- A Cosmo typically has more to it than a Cape Cod and often includes lime juice and triple sec.
What is the lowest calorie drink to have with vodka?
- If you want to mix vodka with something and keep it low calorie, seltzer water is one of your best bets. Even the flavored kinds typically have little to no calories per serving, so you can experiment with lots of combinations!
- Serve alongside tasty appetizers like these Easy Stuffed Mushroom Caps and Feta Garlic Dip.
- Butterscotch Schnapps Apple Cocktails are another sweet and festive drink for the colder months!
- Make this Pumpkin Spice Popcorn to pair with your refreshing spritzer.
Cranberry Vodka Cocktail
If you enjoy this recipe for cranberry vodka cocktails, please be sure to rate it 5 stars below! And print this off or save it to your recipes folder!
Cranberry Vodka Spritzer
This Cranberry Vodka Spritzer cocktail is perfect for holiday entertaining!
- Cranberry Lime Seltzer Water
- Cranberry Vodka
- Fresh Cranberries
- Pour one ounce of Cranberry Vodka into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice into the glass.
- Top with Cranberry Seltzer Water.
- Add fresh cranberries and rosemary sprigs for garnish.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 50