You’ll feel like you’re living in Barbieland with one sip of this adorable pink Barbie Drink, which features vodka, fruit juice, lemonade, and more!
You’ll love this Barbie pink drink, a cocktail that’s as chic and playful as its namesake. Just like the iconic doll, this pink cocktail is all about embracing bold colors and unapologetic fun.
With a dazzling blend of flavors and a touch of citrus, the Barbie cocktail recipe is the ultimate choice for anyone who wants to add a touch of whimsy to their sipping experience.
And if you love fancy pink cocktails like this Barbie drink recipe, you also have to check out this Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Starburst cocktail!
Whether you’re hosting a girls’ night in, craving a taste of sophisticated, or need something special to pair with a viewing of the Barbie Movie, this cocktail is here to dye your evening with hues of delicious excitement.
The Barbie Drink is a cocktail experience that captures the essence of fun, glamour, and a little bit of sass.
Why You’ll Love this Barbie Pink Cocktail
Lights, camera, cocktail! Step into the spotlight with the Barbie Drink – a concoction that’s more than just a drink; it’s a statement. Imagine lounging in style, a glass in hand, as you dive into a world of refreshing flavors and lively pink effervescence.
With its vibrant pink hue and a sweet blend of classic fruity flavors, this drink is an invitation to embrace your inner diva and revel in a moment of unapologetic enjoyment.
So, whether you’re channeling your inner Barbie, enjoying a Barbie movie night with your girls, or simply seeking a delightful escape, raise a sugar rimmed glass and toast to the enchanting world of the Barbie Drink!
Barbie Drink Ingredients
- Peach Schnapps – for an extra boozy kick and the juicy flavor of peach.
- Vodka – any vodka will do here, but we opted for Grey Goose.
- Cranberry Juice – helps give this drink its iconic pink color and a nice balance of sweet and tart.
- Orange Juice – pairs well with the lemonade and gives your cocktail a stronger citrus flavor.
- Lemonade – gives your Barbie pink lemonade cocktail a burst of refreshing tanginess.
- Grenadine – creates a deeper pink color and adds a bit of extra sweetness.
- Lemon Slice – for garnish and a pop of bright yellow color.
How to Make Barbies Drink
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour in the peach schnapps, vodka, cranberry juice, orange juice and lemonade.
- Shake well. Pour into a highball glass with ice (if desired) and garnish with a lemon slice.
How old is Barbie?
There are several answers to this question. The character of Barbie is perpetually 19 years old, according to Mattel (which means Barbie herself wouldn’t be allowed to have this cocktail in some places!).
The doll itself made its debut on shelves in 1959, making the toy and the brand 64 years old. That means if Barbie did age, she would be around 83 years old today!
Where can I watch Barbie movies for free?
There are many sites online that have access to older Barbie movies. Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime are popular options for many of the Barbie movies.
There also may be other sites that have the movies posted for free, but be careful as some of these sites are packed with potentially harmful advertisements.
The 2023 Barbie movie is not yet available to stream, but will be available on Max in September of 2023. Or, you can preorder online here. Plan a movie night with your friends and serve this Barbie Drink as an accompaniment to the film!
What’s in a Malibu Barbie?
Similar to this Barbie cocktail, a Malibu Barbie drink contains cranberry juice, orange juice, and grenadine, as well as coconut rum and pineapple juice.
Both are easy pink cocktails to make, though this Barbie Drink may be a bit stronger, while a Malibu Barbie cocktail is a more subtle drink with a distinct tropical flair.
Barbie Drink Popular Variations and Substitutions
- To add more flavor to your Barbie cocktail, choose a flavored vodka that pairs well with the fruit juices present. Anything citrus or berry flavored works perfectly.
- Instead of regular lemonade, you can also start with pink lemonade. This may result in a darker pink when combined with the cranberry juice and grenadine, so test the mixture before you commit to using it.
- This drink is great to make in larger batches. Prepare a pretty pitcher, like this one or even a full cocktail cooler of this Barbie cocktail to make it easy to serve to a large crowd!
- For additional sweetness, run a slice of lemon along the rim of the glass and dip into sugar. You can even use a pink sanding sugar, or make your own pink sugar to highlight the gorgeous pink color of this cocktail!
- Instead of grenadine, you can also stir in some simple syrup to your cocktail paired with a bit of food coloring. Do this a little at a time, as there is already a good amount of sweetness present in the fruit juices and lemonade.
- Add a splash of freshly squeezed lemon juice for an extra burst of citrus flavor.
More Peach Schnapps Recipes You’ll Love
- Royal Flush Cocktail – Serve this fruity and crowd-pleasing cocktail for a little bit of extra luck during game night, or as the perfect companion to any Vegas or casino-themed event!
- Kenny’s Cooler – This copycat recipe channels the cool tropical flavors of the Texas Roadhouse special drink and its gorgeous blue color.
- Fuzzy Navel Cocktail – Combine the flavors of peach and orange in this simple but satisfying drink that perfectly captures the carefree flavors of summer.
- Tipsy Texan Cocktail – Fans of tequila will love this sweet-tart cocktail featuring the flavors of peach and cranberry and the bubbly fizz of ginger ale!
Barbie Alcoholic Drink Recipe
- 2oz Peach Schnapps
- 2oz Vodka
- 1oz Cranberry Juice
- 1oz Orange Juice
- 2oz Lemonade
- Splash Grenadine
- Lemon Slice (Garnish)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour in the peach schnapps, vodka, cranberry juice, orange juice & lemonade.
- Shake well.
- Pour into a glass & garnish with a lemon slice.
- Use a flavored vodka of your choice to add another dimension to this cocktail.
- Use lemon juice to wet the rim of the glass and dip in sugar.
- Feel free to substitute simple syrup and some food coloring for the grenadine.
- Start with pink lemonade for an even deeper pink color.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 339Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 0gSugar: 36gProtein: 0g