This sweet and sophisticated Royal Flush Cocktail is a fun way to use Crown Royal whiskey and add some energy to your next game night!
Great for Las Vegas or casino themed events, this fruity cocktail combines sweet juice with complex whiskey for a refreshing beverage experience.
Bring yourself a bit of extra luck with just a few sips of this whiskey drink!
Garnished with pretty cherries, you’ll love the balance of sweet flavors with the slightly smoky and nutty flavor of Crown Royal whiskey.
You’ll feel like you’re playing poker right in Las Vegas when you take a sip of this unique drink that pairs oaky whiskey with the fruit flavors of peach and cranberry.
Why You’ll Love this Royal Flush Drink
With just the right amount of sweetness, this elegant cocktail is a new and exciting way to enjoy whiskey!
Named after the highest possible hand in poker (ace, king, queen, jack, and ten of the same suit), this drink featuring Crown Royal whiskey is perfect to serve at your next poker night.
Flavored with peach liqueur, cranberry juice, and Chambord, this cocktail blends the classic notes of vanilla, brown sugar, and oak from Crown Royal with light and fruity flavors for an interesting and satisfying beverage.
With only 5 ingredients, it’s so simple to prepare this cocktail to serve at game night, happy hour, or anytime you’re looking for a little bit of extra luck!
Royal Flush Drink Recipe Ingredients
- Crown Royal Whiskey – this spirit is where the Royal Flush gets its “Royal”– a perfect whiskey to use for all of your favorite cocktails.
- Peach Schnapps – adds a distinct peachy flavor that brings out interesting notes in the whiskey.
- Chambord Raspberry – this black raspberry liqueur is sometimes omitted from this cocktail, but I like the extra flavor and booziness it provides.
- Cranberry Juice – use unsweetened cranberry juice for better flavor and color.
- Ice Cubes – you’ll want to enjoy your cocktail ice cold!
- Maraschino Cherries – for garnish.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Pour in the Crown Royal and the Peach Schnapps.
- Add the Chambord Raspberry liquor & cranberry juice. Shake together well.
- Pour into a glass.
- Skewer cherries onto a toothpick and add to the glass as a garnish. Add a pretty cocktail straw and serve.
Can this be turned into a shot? What are the Royal Flush shot ingredients?
Yes, the ingredients are exactly the same if you want to enjoy this cocktail as a shot!
You may want to adjust the proportions and add less cranberry juice and more peach or raspberry liqueur, but feel free to experiment with ingredient amounts.
Just don’t forget to enjoy responsibly!
Is this a Royal Flush detox drink?
No, the royal flush detox drink is a different product altogether–a nonalcoholic cleansing herbal drink designed to cleanse toxins.
That being said, the cranberry juice in this cocktail does contain lots of antioxidants, which can reduce free radicals from your liver and reduce potential damage to liver cells.
Even more Crown Royal drink recipes:
The Vegas Bomb is another drink using Crown Royal that would be perfect to serve alongside your Royal Flush.
This drink is made with a combination of whiskey, peach schnapps, and cranberry juice, which are then dropped into an energy drink (hence the “Bomb”).
Crown Royal is a great whiskey for cocktails and can be mixed with a wide variety of ingredients.
Make a Whiskey Highball by mixing your Crown with soda water, enjoy a sweet and refreshing Crown and Coke, or make a Crown Mule by replacing the vodka in your Moscow Mule with whiskey!
And for a fun party shot, make a batch of Crown Royal Peach Shooters.
Popular Variations and Substitutions
- If you can’t find Chambord or don’t like the taste, you can substitute another ingredient like Malibu rum.
- When using unsweetened cranberry juice, you may find your drink isn’t sweet enough for your liking. Add a splash of this simple syrup to sweeten it up.
- Many variations of the Royal Flush omit the Chambord altogether, which still results in a sweet and exciting cocktail!
- If finding these particular brands proves difficult, any kind of peach liqueur and raspberry liqueur will do. And feel free to use your favorite whiskey.
- For an extra touch of peachy flavor, use Crown Royal Peach.
Royal Flush Cocktail Recipe
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour in the Crown Royal and Peach Schnapps.
- Add the Raspberry liquor & cranberry juice.
- Shake well.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with cherries.
- Feel free to omit the Chambord, as not all Royal Flush drinks include it.
- Substitute Malibu for the raspberry liqueuer if you prefer.
- If you want more peach flavor, use the Crown Royal Peach variety.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 177Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 0g