This Baileys Strawberries and Cream Martini is a delightfully sweet and light cocktail with a gorgeous pink color, perfect to enjoy with your loved ones or as a special treat to yourself!
With a distinctly fruity flavor and a garnish of vibrant sprinkles, this cocktail is an ideal way to express your love for someone special. Thanks to the Strawberries and Cream flavor of Baileys, this strawberry shortcake-esque beverage is creamy and incredibly satisfying.
A treat in a glass, this boozy dessert drink will be a hit at Valentine’s Day, for an anniversary, or on any special date night. If you want to take it to the next level, make your drink with Homemade Baileys Irish Cream!
Why You’ll Love this Baileys Strawberry and Cream Martini
With a yummy strawberry flavor and an adorable pink finish, this tasty martini is your new favorite boozy treat! Channel the flavors of strawberry shortcake in this decadent drink.
Combine strawberry and cream Baileys with vanilla vodka for a sweet cocktail that’s bursting with flavor. Add strawberry milk and festive sprinkles for pops of color and you’ve got a delicious martini!
You’ll only need 5 ingredients to put together this satisfying and creamy cocktail. If you enjoy cocktail recipes that can also be a tasty dessert, this martini is a must-try! Make it as a fun and special drink in the month of February or for any romantic evening.
Strawberries and Cream Baileys Martini Ingredients
- Baileys Strawberries & Cream – provides a rich and creamy base for this cocktail and adds a distinct flavor of sweet strawberries.
- Vanilla Vodka – for an extra boozy punch and a complimentary vanilla flavor.
- Strawberry Milk – gives this cocktail its lovely pink color and provides even more creaminess and strawberry flavor.
- Pink Vanilla Frosting – acts as a glue to help the sprinkles stick to the edge of your glass.
- Valentine Sprinkles – an adorable garnish for this cocktail that capture the pink color and add a pop of strawberry red.
- Ice Cubes – this drink is best enjoyed ice cold!
How to Make a Strawberries and Cream Martini
- Coat the rim of a martini glass with frosting and cover in Valentines sprinkles.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour in the vanilla vodka, strawberry milk and Baileys.
- Shake well. Pour into the martini glass and enjoy.
What kind of liquor is in Baileys Strawberries and Cream?
The base of this spirit is Baileys Original Irish Cream, which combines Irish whiskey with dairy cream and subtle flavors of chocolate and vanilla for a creamy and sweet liquor that’s perfect for sweet cocktails like this martini.
You can also pour it into hot drinks like hot chocolate or coffee, or even pour it over ice cream for a dessert with a little punch!
Can you drink Baileys Strawberries and Cream straight?
Absolutely, if you pour a glass of this Baileys over some ice, it makes a delicious and creamy beverage all on its own.
Does Baileys Strawberries and Cream need to be refrigerated?
No, because the product contains enough alcohol, there’s no need to keep your Baileys in the fridge. However, if you’re planning on using it to make cold cocktails like this strawberry shortcake martini, keeping it in the fridge is a great way to ensure a nice cold drink.
Popular Variations and Substitutions
- For additional garnish, add slices of fresh strawberries or a swirl of whipped cream.
- If you like even more strawberry flavor, feel free to include some strawberry simple syrup in your martini.
- A more subtle version of this cocktail can be achieved by using original Baileys instead of the Strawberries and Cream Flavor. You’ll still have the subtle fruit flavor from the strawberry milk.
- If you prefer your drinks on the stronger side, you could also use less strawberry milk, or exclude it altogether. Your cocktail may not take on the same light pink color, but it will still be delicious.
- Instead of vanilla vodka, try another flavor like strawberry. Plain vodka can be used if you like the flavor of the cocktail as is but want a stronger drink.
- You can also exclude the vanilla vodka for a less boozy version.
- Serve with a pretty pink festive straw or other red and pink cocktail decor for a gorgeous presentation.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Peaches and Cream Cocktail – If you enjoy this strawberries and cream martini, you’ll also love this cocktail with the summery flavors of peaches and cream.
- Rum Coconut Milk Cocktail – Perfect to enjoy around the holidays, this creamy cocktail uses coconut milk and rum for a cold drink with a slight tropical twist.
- Strawberry Pizza – This quirky dessert “pizza” made with cookie dough would be a delicious companion for your martini.
- Banana Rum Cake – Another fruity dessert, this cake is topped with caramelized bananas and infused with rum.
- Strawberries and Cream Sheet Cake – This strawberry dessert from The Girl Who Ate Everything is the perfect companion to your strawberry shortcake martini!
Strawberry Shortcake Martini Recipe
- 2oz Vanilla Vodka
- 2oz Baileys Strawberries & Cream
- 2oz Strawberry Milk
- Pink Vanilla Frosting
- Valentine Sprinkles
- Ice Cubes
- Coat the rim of a martini glass with frosting & cover in valentines sprinkles.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour in the vanilla vodka, strawberry milk & Baileys.
- Shake well.
- Pour into the martini glass and serve.
- This cocktail can also be made with classic Baileys.
- Use slices of strawberry and whipped cream for additional garnish.
- For a stronger strawberry flavor, include a splash of strawberry simple syrup.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 464Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 141mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 1gSugar: 34gProtein: 3g