For a refreshing frozen cocktail with a deliciously fruity flavor make this Peach Crown Royal Slush, a simple 2-ingredient cocktail with fabulous results!
With yummy peach tea and the complex and subtly sweet flavor of Crown Royal peach whiskey, this is the perfect drink to cool down and chill out.
Easy prep and a short ingredients list means this cocktail is ideal for something quick and satisfying.
It’s also easy to customize and edit to your taste, with lots of ideas for garnishes and additional add-ins.
Best of all, you can use your Crown peach for more Crown Royal peach recipes than just this peach slush, which makes it a worthwhile purchase!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE PEACH CROWN ROYAL SLUSH
Looking for a cold cocktail with a satisfying slushy consistency? This super easy adult slushie takes the vibrantly delicious flavor of Crown Royal peach whiskey and combines it with peach flavored ice tea!
The result is a refreshing frozen beverage that tastes just like biting into a ripe peach on a summer day.
Whether you need to cool off on a hot afternoon or you’re craving a little taste of the summer months, this cocktail is easy to make and only requires 2 main ingredients.
Best of all, you can use your peach Crown Royal to make a wide variety of other Crown Royal peach recipes, like Crown Royal Peach Shooters, a bubbly Crown Royal Peach Fizz, or this energy-packed Crown Royal Peach Bang.
So grab your blender, a tray of ice, and a bottle of Crown Royal peach flavored whiskey and whip up a round of these frozen adult slushies!
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS PEACH CROWN ROYAL DRINK
- Ice – When blended, ice is what gives this drink its fantastic slushy consistency.
- Crown Royal Peach – This delicious peach flavored whiskey channels the ripe and juicy flavor of fresh Georgia peaches for a cocktail that screams summertime!
- Peach Tea – Adding a peach flavored tea doubles down on the peach flavor and gives this cocktail a slight caffeine boost.
- Peach Slices – This optional garnish adds more fresh peach flavor.
- Mint – Provides a nice pop of green color that contrasts with the gorgeous orange-pink of this peachy cocktail.
TOOLS AND SUPPLIES
- Blender – You’ll need some kind of blender or mixer to blend up your cocktail into a slushie.
HOW TO MAKE PEACH CROWN ROYAL SLUSH
- Add ice, Crown Royal Peach and peach tea into the blender. Blend on frozen drink mode.
- Pour into a glass. Garnish with mint and a peach slice.
POPULAR VARIATIONS AND SUBSTITUTIONS
- Instead of peach tea, you could also use peach juice, or make your peach slush with some kind of peach-flavored sparkling water.
- For even more peachy flavor, chop a peach into small cubes and freeze it. Use this instead of the ice cubes. The texture will be slightly different, but the peach flavor will be stronger and more natural.
- If you can’t find the peach Crown Royal, you can use the original version. The drink will be a bit less peachy, but adding a bit of peach flavoring or peach extract can help bring it back.
- Blend up a big batch of these peach slush cocktails and pour into popsicle molds to make a handheld boozy treat that’s great for backyard barbecues, picnics, and cookouts!
- Alter the consistency of this slushie to your liking. More ice will result in a thicker Crown peach slush, and more peach tea will make it thinner.
- Garnish with a fresh peach slice, a sprig of mint, some fresh rosemary, or even a sour peach gummy candy! You can also add other decor like drink umbrellas, pretty colored or patterned straws, or a twist of citrus rind.
- Serve in your favorite cocktail glasses or mason jars to give your cocktails a bit of extra Southern charm.
- Play around with the ratio of whiskey to peach tea until you get a drink that’s your desired strength.
What kind of alcohol is peach Crown Royal?
Crown Royal is a Canadian whiskey, and the peach variety simply adds a delicious, ripe peach flavor to that whiskey.
Is Crown Royal peach whiskey sweet?
Yes, this variety of Crown Royal has a good amount of sweetness to it. Aside from the light vanilla notes and the robust smoothness of the whiskey, there’s a distinct peach flavor and aroma that’s comparable to peach candy and fresh Georgia peaches.
How strong is Crown Royal peach slush?
One of these peach slushies has about 2 shots of whiskey, which means they can be on the stronger side. They may taste light and sweet, but be sure to drink responsibly and keep in mind just how much alcohol is going into each drink!
Crown Royal Peach Slush
- 2 Cups Ice
- 2 Shots Crown Royal Peach
- 1 Cup Peach Tea
- Peach Slice (Garnish)
- Mint (Garnish)
- Add ice, Crown Royal Peach & peach tea into the blender.
- Blend on frozen drink mode.
- Pour into a glass
- Garnish with mint & a peach slice.
- Add more ice for a thicker drink, or more peach tea for a thinner result.
- If you can't find peach Crown Royal, you can also use the traditional whiskey. The result will be a more subtle peach flavor.
- Garnish with fresh peach, mint, rosemary, or decor like fun straws or drink umbrellas.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 185Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 26mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 4gSugar: 42gProtein: 2g