This delicious Crown Royal Peach Bang is a simple cocktail that combines two easy ingredients and is infused with the juicy Georgia peaches touch that makes this drink fruity and majorly refreshing!
Create this extraordinary blend of Crown Royal peach flavored whiskey and the peach mango flavor of Bang energy for a fantastic cocktail that energizes and channels the ripe juicy flavor of fresh Georgia peaches! You’ll love the vibrantly delicious whiskey bursting with bubbles and fruity flavor.
For a similar cocktail, you can also try this Spiked Peach Red Bull Cocktail with a tasty twist of citrus!
The finish is sweet and smooth with the perfect amount of fizz. This is an excellent beverage for a burst of energy or as a way to unwind and cool yourself down after a long day.
Why You’ll Love this Peach Crown Royal Cocktail
For the ultimate whiskey cocktails, I highly recommend trying Crown Royal. These delicious and affordable Crown Royal whiskies are carefully and excellently crafted for amazing results in every single bottle.
This Crown Royal Peach combines the flavor of fuzzy peaches, a touch of creamy vanilla, and rich Canadian whisky with notes of warm spice.
Top your two-ingredient beverage with peach rings candy for a final burst of sweetness and bite and you’ve got yourself an excellent cocktail!
Best served over ice cubes, this Crown Royal Peach Bang is the perfect combination of complex whiskey with a light and fruity energy drink for a fantastically refreshing drink.
Crown Royal Peach Bang Cocktail Ingredients
- Crown Royal Peach Flavored Whiskey – this peach flavored whiskey is the perfect liquor to create a strong and tasty cocktail with the perfect amount of fresh, juicy fruit flavor.
- Peach Bang Energy Drink – the combination of peach and mango flavors highlights the sweetness of the whiskey, and this energy drink will also provide some carbonation and a burst of energy.
- Ice Cubes – this cocktail is best enjoyed served over ice.
- Peach Candy Rings – garnish your cocktail with gummy rings to give it a fun and adorable presentation, as well as some extra peach flavor.
How to Make a Crown Royal Peach Bang Cocktail
- Fill a glass with ice cubes. Pour in one shot of Crown Royal Peach.
- Top off with peach Bang Energy.
- Garnish with candy peach rings – the pretty gold striped straws we used are available on Amazon.
Is Crown Royal Peach a limited edition?
Yes, this limited edition flavor is typically available around the summer months. It’s more of a seasonal edition than a truly limited one!
What is good to mix with Crown Royal Peach Whiskey?
Blend Crown Royal whiskies with a wide variety of mixers to create simple but delicious cocktails you’ll love. Use fruit juices like cranberry, apple, orange, or pineapple juice.
Mix your whiskey with your favorite flavor of energy drink or a sweet and light fruit flavored sparkling water. Another great option would be ginger ale with a squeeze of lime, or you could even use some sour mix.
How much caffeine is in a Peach Bang?
A single can of Peach Bang has approximately 300 milligrams of caffeine, which is about three times as much as the average cup of coffee.
Are Bang energy drinks healthy?
According to studies, these drinks can up your endurance and strength, increase production of helpful amino acids, and enzymes like CoQ10.
These drinks are also zero calories and have zero carbs, and they’re also sugar free to prevent a sugar crash. Just be aware that too much caffeine can be a bad thing in some cases. Drink in moderation!
Popular Variations and Substitutions
- Can’t find the peach mango flavored Bang? Use another energy drink with similar flavors. Red Bull has a peach-nectarine flavored called The Peach Edition. You could also use a different flavor of energy drink altogether for a slightly different flavor palette.
- For added peach flavor, include a splash of peach juice. Another option if you like a stronger cocktail is peach schnapps or any kind of peach liqueur. You can also add some chunks of peach to your cocktail.
- Garnish with gummy peach rings, fun-colored straws, drink umbrellas, peach slices, or whatever you have that would make it look pretty!
- This cocktail can also be made with original Crown Royal whiskey if you’re unable to find the peach variation. You may want to consider adding other sources of peach flavor if this is the case.
- Use other flavors of Bang energy drinks if you prefer. They also offer options like berry, cherry vanilla, blue raspberry, citrus, guava pear, raspberry hibiscus, and so many more! Experiment with different flavors of Bang to create the perfect Crown Royal whiskey cocktail.
More Crown Royal Peach Recipes
Have a bottle of Crown Royal Peach that you want to put to good use? Check out these other Crown Royal Peach drinks!
- Peaches and Cream Cocktail – By utilizing cream soda, you can create this smooth and sweet cocktail that channels the flavors of peaches and cream. Add peach schnapps for an extra bite and fruity taste!
- Crown Royal Peach Shooters – Another way to make use of your peach gummy rings, these fun and adorable shooters only need two ingredients and are perfect for parties and hosting any kind of events!
- Crown Royal Peach Fizz – Ice cold and refreshing, this bubbly cocktail combines whiskey and champagne with soda and peach juice for a super tasty and cooling cocktail.
- Crown Royal Whiskey Smash – With the option to use original Crown Royal or their peach flavor, fans of grapefruit will adore this bittersweet and satisfying drink.
- Cherry Peach Royal Cocktail – Combine your favorite Crown Royal Peach with lemon-lime soda, cherry juice, and maraschino cherries for a sweet cocktail bursting with fruity flavor! This recipe from Host by the Coast is so easy to make and will become a new favorite.
Peach Crown Royal Recipe
Crown Royal Peach Bang
This juicy and refreshing Crown Royal Peach Bang cocktail only requires two ingredients and includes an adorable peach gummy garnish!
- Crown Royal Peach
- Peach Bang Energy Drink
- Ice Cubes
- Peach Candy Rings
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Pour in 1 shot of Crown Royal Peach.
- Top off with peach Bang Energy.
- Garnish with candy peach rings.
- Another flavor of Bang energy drink can be used if you're unable to find peach mango. You can also use another brand of energy drink if they have a peach flavor.
- Use peach juice or peach schnapps for added peach flavor.
- Classic Crown Royal can be substituted for the peach flavor if it's out of season.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 377Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 119mgCarbohydrates: 92gFiber: 8gSugar: 81gProtein: 6g