These mini fruit tarts make it easy to indulge your sweet tooth! They’re easy to make and whip up in no time.
Here’s a pretty dessert to include at your next cocktail party! And you can switch up the fruit topping on these mini fruit tarts to include any kind of fruit you like or have on hand.
Garnish these mini fruit tarts with any kind of fruit you like!These tarts don’t take long to make, with a baking time of 10 minutes.
You will have to let the tarts cool after baking, so add an hour for that.
That just makes these tarts easy to make a day ahead of your party; just store the tarts in the fridge and add the fruit topping the next day!
This easy mini fruit tart recipe goes so well with a lovely glass of wine or these Poor Man’s Margarita cocktails!
Serve alongside some delicious dip with crackers like this Broccoli Cheese Dip.
How to Make Mini Fruit Tarts
These yummy little tarts take only 4 or 5 ingredients, depending on how many types of fruit you choose for your topping. Some great fruit choices include:
- peach slices
- kiwi slices
Mini Fruit Tarts Recipe Ingredients
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites. Mix the egg yolks and sweetened condensed milk together well.
Pour the custard filling into the mini pie crusts and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let the tarts cool on a rack.
Then move to the fridge to cool and become firm. This should take about 1 hour.
Once firm, it’s time to assemble the tarts. Remove them from fridge and top with thinly slice strawberries and bananas.
Place in fridge until almost ready to serve. Then, pull them from the fridge so you can serve at room temperature.
Fruit Tart Variations
As mentioned, you can easily switch up the type of fruit you use for topping these mini tarts.
So pick your favorite fresh berries or fruit that’s in season, keeping in mind color combinations if you want to use more than one type of fruit.
Two great toppings to add to these tarts are a lovely dollop of freshly whipped cream or a sprinkling of powdered sugar.
You might also choose to include a few chocolate chips on each tart!
What if I can’t find graham cracker tart shells?
Sometimes it can be hard to find these graham cracker crusts in the mini tart form. But yes you can make these mini tarts with pie crust!
Either make your own and fit into tart cups or just buy the mini tarts with the pie crust. You can use muffin tins or a mini muffin pan for this dessert.
How do I make my own sweetened condensed milk?
Check out this recipe for homemade sweetened condensed milk.
More awesome recipes for you:
- These adorable Banana Pudding Cups are a sweet and light treat, perfect for parties or just for a snack!
- Pizza Wontons are a savory handheld appetizer that puts a new spin on your classic pizza!
- This sweet and fruity Dragon Serum cocktail is perfect for the next time you need to be whisked away to a tropical beach!
- These refreshing Smirnoff Peach Lemonade Recipes use the unique flavored vodka from Smirnoff for tangy sweet cocktails!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together in a bowl both egg yolks and sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour into the keebler pie crusts and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cook on a rack. Then move to the fridge to cool and firm for about 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge and top with thinly slice strawberries and bananas.
- Place in fridge until ready to serve.
Serving Size:1 tart
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1261Total Fat: 56gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 38gCholesterol: 153mgSodium: 981mgCarbohydrates: 172gFiber: 4gSugar: 85gProtein: 18g