These adorable and sweet Baileys Strawberries and Cream Pudding Shots are the perfect treat to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your loved ones!
Have you ever tried a pudding shot before? Creamy, sweet, and just right amount of boozy! This year for Valentine’s Day, or for upcoming anniversaries, date nights, or other romantic occasions, make a batch of these dessert shots.
With the fruity flavor of strawberry creme combined with this pudding mix, these shots will remind you of strawberry cheesecake and other strawberry desserts. Read through this post and learn how to make a pudding shot with just a handful of ingredients.
And for more Baileys Strawberries and Cream Recipes, try this Strawberries and Cream Martini featuring strawberry milk and vanilla vodka!
Why You’ll Love Baileys Pudding Shots
With just 5 ingredients, you can easily prepare this delicious novelty treat! Sweet and satisfying, these pudding shots have a rich and creamy consistency with lots of fruity flavor. Baileys Strawberries and Cream flavor provides an extra layer of deliciousness.
The secret ingredient is your favorite whipped topping, which combines with the instant pudding mix and creates a thick and decadent dessert.
So simple to make, these pudding shots will only take a few minutes of prep time and can be enjoyed immediately! Perfect for a romantic evening, a Valentine’s Day party, or for strawberry lovers.
Ingredients for Baileys Valentine’s Pudding Shots
- Whipped Topping – Cool Whip or any other brand is great for pudding shot recipes and adds a nice and sweet creaminess.
- Strawberries and Cream Baileys – combines light and fruity strawberry flavors with the rich and creamy consistency of Baileys Irish Cream.
- Milk – gives your pudding shots a more substantial and decadent base.
- Strawberry Pudding Mix – I like to use the Sonic brand Strawberry Shake flavor for this pudding shots recipe, but any strawberry flavored instant pudding mix will work fine.
- Valentine’s Sprinkles – for an extra flare of festive color.
- Condiment Cups – easiest to use for these shots, you could also serve them in shot glasses or any kind of mini shot cups.
How to Make Pudding Shots with Baileys
- Combine the Baileys, milk and pudding mix in a mixing bowl. Slowly stir in the whipped topping.
- Transfer mixture to condiment cups.
- Garnish with Valentine’s sprinkles.
How long are pudding shots good for?
If stored properly in the fridge inside some kind of airtight container, your pudding shots can last 4-5 days. Uncovered or left out at room temperature, they may only last you a day or two.
Do you put pudding shots in the fridge or the freezer?
For best results, I recommend storing in the fridge. However, pudding shots can be frozen if you need to keep them for longer periods of time.
Just be aware that freezing and thawing can alter the overall flavor and texture of your shots. If you’re concerned about how this process might affect your shots, freeze just one and let it thaw to see what happens.
What kind of liquor is in Baileys Strawberries and Cream?
The base of this flavored Baileys is their classic Irish Cream Liquor, which combines whiskey with Irish cream and the flavors of vanilla and chocolate. The result is a deliciously creamy liquor with sweet flavors.
It’s perfect for sweeter cocktails, to pour over ice cream, to mix into hot cocoa and coffee, or even to drink on its own.
You can even make your own homemade Baileys Irish Cream if you’re interested to see what the process is like and what goes into the liquor.
Where can I buy Strawberries and Cream Baileys?
You should be able to find Baileys’ Strawberries and Cream variety in most liquor stores around you, especially in January and February. If not, there are many online retailers that sell it. One 750 mL bottle typically costs around $30.
Baileys Strawberries and Cream Pudding Shots – Popular Variations and Substitutions
- To add even more decor, top each shot with a small swirl of whipped cream, then add the sprinkles.
- Want even more intense strawberry flavor? Use strawberry milk instead of regular milk. This will give your shots a subtle pink color.
- A bit of red food dye can also be stirred into the pudding mixture to achieve a light pink hue.
- For more authentic and natural strawberry flavor, dice up about a cup of strawberries and mix them into your pudding. Be aware that the moisture in the berries may affect the pudding’s consistency. Plan to start with less milk and only add more if needed.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Strawberry Shortcake Shooters Dessert – This keto friendly dessert is a great alternative to these pudding shots when you need something alcohol-free that still channels the flavors of strawberry shortcake.
- Strawberry Mojito – A fruity and refreshing beverage, this strawberry twist on the classic mojito cocktail is ideal for cooling off in the warmer months.
- Banana Pudding Cups – If you love desserts with pudding, these light and yummy pudding cups with bananas are sure to hit the spot!
- Strawberry Pizza – Combine a sugar cookie ‘pizza crust’ with cream cheese and fresh strawberries to make this delicious dessert pizza.
- Strawberries and Cream Cake – For another dessert to serve alongside your pudding shots, try this delicious cake from Cupcakes and Kale Chips with a homemade strawberry filling and fresh whipped cream!
Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Shots
- 8oz Whipped Topping
- 1/2 Cup Baileys Strawberries & Cream
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Box Strawberry Pudding Mix
- Valentine’s Sprinkle’s
- Condiment Cups
- Combine the Baileys, milk & pudding mix in a mixing bowl.
- Slowly stir in the whipped topping.
- Transfer mixture to condiment cups.
- Garnish with sprinkles.
- Chill for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Use strawberry milk for added color and strawberry flavor.
- Red food coloring can also be added to the pudding for additional color.
- For enhanced presentation, use decorative condiment cups.
- Top with a swirl of whipped cream to make these even more special.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 292Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 393mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 3g