Make this crisp and autumnal Apple Cider Martini recipe for a sweet twist on the classic cocktail!
These seasonal vodka martinis are going to be a new favorite drink around the holidays. Bursting with your favorite fall flavors, this apple cider cocktail is extremely simple and easy to make. Enjoy through the fall and winter!
Combine fresh apple taste with your favorite vodka and warm and pungent cinnamon for a super-sippable drink. And if you have leftover cider, use it to make these tasty Crown Apple Cider Shooters!
Why You’ll Love this Apple Martini
Next time you’re craving something cool and refreshing, make this easy and foolproof Apple Cider Martini! With only 3 main ingredients including cinnamon, apple cider, and vodka, it’s super easy to put together one of these vodka martinis.
Bursting with the flavors of fall, this subtly sweet cocktail will be a favorite all throughout the autumn season.
You can even switch things up with the presentation and make these extremely elegant. Rim the glass with some ground cinnamon or add a twist of apple peel!
Unlike other cocktail recipes, this one only asks for a few simple components that are easily found at any grocery store and can be ready in minutes. Break out the martini glasses and enjoy one of these strong and satisfying cocktails!
Apple Cider Martini Ingredients
- 1 Cinnamon Stick – gives your apple martini a warm and seasonal burst of flavor.
- 2 Shots Grey Goose Vodka – any vodka will work, so feel free to use your favorite or one you particularly like for cocktails.
- Apple Cider – perfect for fall, apple cider gives your martini a nice crisp apple flavor that isn’t overly sweet.
- Apple Slice – for garnish.
How to Make a Spiced Apple Cider Martini
- Pour 2 shots of Grey Goose into a martini glass.
- Top off with apple cider. Place a cinnamon stick into the glass.
- Use it as a stir stick and it also gives the martini added flavor! Add a apple slice for garnish.
Apple Cider FAQs
Does vodka and apple cider taste good?
Absolutely! Apple cider provides a distinctly appley taste that isn’t too sweet, and the vodka takes on the fruity flavor without becoming too overpowering. These two drinks are a great combination, and lots of cocktails can be made with apple cider and vodka as a base.
And, if you like caramel vodka, try this delicious combo – serve this Caramel Vodka Apple Cider Slush for a refreshing autumn drink.
What liquor goes with apple cider?
Aside from vodka, you can also pair apple cider with darker liquors like rum, brandy, bourbon, and whiskey. The rich flavors of these spirits pair perfectly with the autumnal apple flavor.
You can even pair apple cider with liquors like tequila or mezcal! We love it for martini recipes, but you could even make hot apple cider cocktails that are great for colder weather.
What’s the difference between apple cider and apple juice?
The two beverages are quite similar, but the difference ultimately comes down to amount of processing. Apple cider is fresh and unfiltered and typically unpasteurized, whereas apple juice is filtered and pasteurized for a sweeter flavor and longer shelf life.
Some apple cider will have a small amount of apple pulp and sediment in it, which is completely natural.
Is apple cider a healthy drink?
It definitely has health benefits, much like eating an apple would. Cider contains antioxidants that can help reduce free radicals and cell damage, and it can help prevent inflammation, cancer, heart disease, and more!
The best apple cider is often whatever is most readily available and affordable, as there aren’t major differences between the quality between brands.
Popular Variations and Substitutions
- For a more blended drink, use a cocktail shaker. Simply add the vodka and apple cider to a cocktail shaker with ice, give it a good shake, then strain into a martini glass with the cinnamon stick.
- If you’d like to add a bit of extra sweetness to your martini, mix in a bit of simple syrup.
- Use different flavors of vodka to change the taste of your cocktail. Use a pear flavored vodka for an apple pear martini, or use caramel flavored vodka to make a caramel apple martini!
- Add extra sweetness and flavor by adding some cinnamon sugar or brown sugar to the rim of the glass. Use an apple slice to wet the rim, or dip it in some caramel syrup first.
- Caramel syrup could also be drizzled on the inside of the glass before adding the cocktail for a fun presentation and sweet caramel apple flavor!
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Apple Cider Margarita – Can’t get enough of apple cider in your cocktails? Make this sweet apple cider margarita for your next brunch or special occasion!
- Cranberry Apple Mimosas – A delicious and wintry cocktail that’s perfect to serve for the holidays. Garnished with rosemary for a pop of piney flavor and aroma.
- Strawberry Shortcake Shooters – This fun take on strawberry shortcake yields adorable and individual desserts that your guests will love eating!
- Jalapeno Cheese Ball Bites – Savory and satisfying, these mini cheese balls are finished with a crunchy and nutty coating and have a fun and delicious blend of flavors.
- Easy Tuna Salad – When you need a crowd pleasing side or a different take on an appetizer, make this unique tuna salad that has both sweet and savory flavors.
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts – This recipe from Pretty Simple Sweet is the perfect sweet companion to your apple martini recipe!
Apple Martini Recipe
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 2 Shots Grey Goose Vodka
- Apple Cider
- Apple Slice (garnish)
- Pour 2 shots of Grey Goose into a martini glass.
- Top off with apple cider.
- Place a cinnamon stick into the glass. Use it as a stir stick and it also gives the martini added flavor!
- Add a apple slice for garnish.
- Use different flavors of vodka like caramel or pear to create a different variety of martini!
- Rim the glass with caramel sauce, cinnamon sugar, or brown sugar for some extra sweetness.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 406Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 6gSugar: 43gProtein: 1g