Perfect for spring and summer, this Peach Schnapps Slush is a simple blended alcoholic drink that features the delicious flavor of ripe peaches with the perfect boozy kick!
This frozen and fruity drink is a true delight for your taste buds. It combines the natural sweetness of ripe peaches with the delightful alcoholic kick of peach schnapps liqueur.
And if you want to give guests another option for a superb frozen cocktail, serve this Strawberry Frosé as a companion.
Combine peach schnapps liqueur with peach flavored iced tea for a simple blended cocktail that’s sure to help you beat the heat!
Perfect for pool parties, summer barbecues, or lazy afternoons, this refreshing adult slushy is a crowd-pleaser that’s easy to make and even easier to enjoy!
If you’re a fan of peaches or simply seeking a fun and flavorful drink, this Peach Schnapps Slush is the ultimate companion for sun-soaked days.
Beat the heat and take a big sip of this phenomenal frozen cocktail!
Why You’ll Love this Alcoholic Peach Slush Recipe
Raise your glass to the irresistible charm of this peachy slushy cocktail! As the long hot days of summer beckon, enjoy the juicy and fruity essence of fresh peaches and iced tea blended with the spirited twist of peach schnapps liqueur.
This delightful slushy is a quick and delicious way to infuse any celebration or everyday occasion with a burst of cold, fruity excitement.
Whether you’re hosting an outdoor gathering, enjoying Happy Hour on your porch, or simply looking to cool down on a hot afternoon, this boozy peach slushy is your new favorite summer cocktail.
Frozen Peach Schnapps Slush Ingredients
- Peach Schnapps – DeKuyper peach schnapps is a classic choice, but you can use any kind of peach liqueur for these peach schnapps drinks.
- Peach Tea – the peach flavor of Peace Tea was our choice for this cocktail, though you can use your preferred brand of peach flavored ice tea.
- Peach Slice – add a slice of fresh peach for a delicious garnish
- Mint – provides a pop of color and subtle minty flavor
More Peach Cocktails:
- Spiked Peach Peace Tea – Have leftover peach ice tea from your peach slush? Use it to make this spiked ice tea, another perfect summer cocktail that includes the additional zing of lemonade.
- Peach Sangria – Can’t get enough of peaches during the summer? Try this delightfully light and fruity sangria that includes fun peach gummies for garnish.
How to Make a Peach Slush Cocktail
- Add peach schnapps and peach tea into your cocktail blender.
- Add lots of ice, then blend using the frozen drink mode. Adjust the amount of ice based on the desired consistency of your peach schnapps cocktails.
- Pour into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and a peach slice before serving.
What kind of alcohol is peach schnapps?
The term schnapps refers to any American alcohol made by mixing a grain spirit with some kind of fruit (or other flavor). Peach schnapps is actually slightly different from a traditional peach liqueur.
Schnapps is typically clear and made from distilled peaches. Peach liqueur often has an amber color and is merely sweetened with peach.
When it comes to peach schnapps alcohol content, it can range anywhere from 15% to 50% ABV depending on the brand. Though distinct from traditional peach liqueur, schnapps can also be considered a liqueur.
In many cases, the two products can be used interchangeably. Either will work for this peach slushy cocktail!
Is peach schnapps gluten free?
Yes, there is no gluten present in schnapps! The alcohol is made by distilling peaches and doesn’t involve any kind of gluten product in the process.
Does peach schnapps go bad?
Yes, peach schnapps can go bad once opened. Because of the presence of sugar and fruits, this type of alcohol can spoil. Schnapps will rarely last 18 months once opened, and depending on storage conditions it may be bad before then.
Be sure to check the quality of your liqueur before using it if it’s been opened and around for any longer than a month or so.
How many calories in peach schnapps?
One serving of peach schnapps is about 1 oz of the liqueur. This one serving contains 9g of carbs and 80 calories.
Popular Variations and Substitutions
- Use additional fruit juices to add extra flavor to your peach slush. Orange juice, pineapple juice, and cranberry juice are all great options. Feel free to experiment with other fruit juices as well.
- For a thicker cocktail with an even more authentic flavor, include some diced fresh peaches when blending.
- If you want to give your cocktail a bit of a bubbly fizz, add some ginger ale, lemon lime soda, or a peach flavored sparkling water.
- This cocktail can also be made with an iced tea of another flavor, or even an unflavored ice tea. Just be aware the peach flavor won’t come through as distinctly.
- Use peach juice instead of peach schnapps to make an alcohol-free version of this peach slushy!
This peach slushy cocktail is your new go-to summer drink. You’ll love the frozen texture and the vibrant and fresh flavor of peaches!
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Butterscotch Schnapps Apple Cocktail – If you’re looking for a cocktail to transition into the fall season, try this delicious combination of butterscotch and apple flavors. It’s perfectly festive for autumn!
- Crown Royal Apple Cranberry Ginger Ale – You’ll love the refreshing and timeless combination of apple and cranberry, lifted by ginger ale for a delicious cocktail that’s perfect any time of year.
- Peach Bellini – Try this simple two ingredient cocktail from A Couple Cooks. It’s is another fantastic way to incorporate fresh peach into your cocktail repertoire!
Peach Schnapps Frozen Drinks
- 2 Cups Ice
- 3 Shots Peach Schnapps
- 1 Cup Peach Tea
- Peach Slice (Garnish)
- Mint (Garnish)
- Add ice, Peach Schnapps & peach tea into the blender.
- Blend on frozen drink mode.
- Pour into a glass
- Garnish with mint & a peach slice .
- Use any flavor of iced tea you like. You can also use an unflavored, unsweetened tea for a more subtle cocktail.
- For some carbonation in your slush, add a soda like ginger ale or lemon-lime soda.
- Add chunks of fresh peaches before or after blending for more authentic peach flavor.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 381Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 29mgCarbohydrates: 71gFiber: 3gSugar: 67gProtein: 2g